Baseball Speed Training AZ
High School/Youth Speed Training
How does it work?
- 2x a week speed training for high school and youth athletes.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings. TBD
- Open for current Push athletes or new athletes.
What’s the cost?
- $199/month for new athletes.
- $100/month for current athletes.
- $0 for current athletes on unlimited.
Speed is under trained often in sport, especially in baseball.
Not just programmed, but a program that is laid out with a goal ahead.
It’s time to get faster.
What do you get?
An hour, 2x a week, focused on acceleration, overall athleticism, plyometrics, drill work, running mechanics, data collection with Dashr and more.
We focus on data collection and increasing areas like:
- 10 yard
- 30 yard
- 60 yard
- Home to first
- First step base stealing (video analysis)
- And more.
Tuesdays: Linear speed
Thursdays: Decel/change of direction
Message us today.